Make the most of the best boating days with count-on-it service from Catalano and Sons!
Customer service excellence, customer satisfaction assurance and a commitment to quality aren’t just words; they are the hallmarks of dealer excellence, because that’s what delivers a great boat ownership experience. Eighteen-time winner of Grady-White’s prestigious Admiral’s Circle sales and service award, J. Catalano and Sons understands and focuses on these elements better than most other boat dealers. J. Catalano and Sons was recognized by Grady-White Boats as a 2019 Sales Achievement and Service Excellence award winner. This will make the 21st year receiving the Service Excellence award.
Phil Catalano, Sr., founder of Catalano and Sons, taught his family that the key to success in their marine dealership would be “service after the sale.” For over 60 years, three generations of Catalanos have delivered on this promise.
“Phil, Rob, and Kevin Catalano are very customer friendly and they are sincerely focused on me and my needs. I shopped for a boat for a long time, and the Catalanos made me feel comfortable enough to make my first boat purchase six years ago. I can honestly say that they have exceeded my expectations since the purchase. I love the quality of my Grady-White, but I love and appreciate the Catalano experience just as much as I love my boat.” – Mike Stevens, Darien, CT
I love the quality of my Grady-White, but I love and appreciate the Catalano experience just as much as I love my boat. - Mike Stevens, Darien, CT
No wonder Catalano wins so many awards from Yamaha and Grady-White along with so many accolades from customers. Catalano customers enjoy boating more.
Catalano and Sons also offers a complete marina with 40 slips and great service with a family touch.
- We have summer slips to handle 40 Grady-White and other boats up to 30 feet long.
- We do engine winterizing, shrink wrapping and winter storage for 200 boats.
- We do boat launching and haul-out all year round. We can get your boat in the water as early as late March. We can pull it out for winter as late as November.
- Factory authorized service for Yamaha outboards
- We have factory certified service technicians for both Yamaha engines and Grady-White boats.
- We do canvas, boat detailing and bottom painting.
- Our gas dock is open 7-5 Monday to Friday and 7-2 on Saturday.
- We are an authorized Load-Rite boat trailer dealer including sales, service and parts for your Load-Rite trailer.
We will go to your home, your marina or club and provide the services you need.
Kevin Catalano is our mobile marine technician.
Our coverage area: On Long Island Sound from City Island, New York to Stratford, Connecticut